Your shopping cart is empty.
Jan 04, 2018
2017, you were one of the best!
Wow. So much for thinking that age has any kind of limitations. Ha!
4. I played at interior design. I’ve always loved the way space shapes who we are, the way our environments affect our psychological, mental and spiritual selves. I played with fabrics and paint colors and lighting and art. I got some of it just right and some of it is still a work in progress. Like me.
5. I painted every day for months. Every day. Even if it was just a small painting, even when I was tired from building, even when I thought I had nothing to say, I painted. Some of them are fantastic… some of them went into a small pile under my desk.
6. I did a solo show of my work. I helped run a gallery in town with five very cool women. My business grew. I sold paintings and prints between mudding sheetrock and sanding beams.
7. We grew a garden. Richard did a lot. I worked hard until my second Lyme tick bite and my second round of antibiotics and then those little buggers put the kybosh on my gardening enthusiasm. However, Richard kept going strong and we had a bumper harvest that we’re still eating in January. Mmm, mm.
8. This is the year I hit Full Retirement Age. What an odd societal construct THAT is. I think as we built the house we pretty much demolished THAT goofy idea which, by the way, had started circulating around our thoughts. Pish-Posh!
So now I’m off to further explore the meaning of life through paint and words. You know… take another look at the big questions like…why are we here? And what is the meaning of all of this?
I'm looking forward to 2018. Lots of good painting days ahead.
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
Return Policy is as follows. If you receive damaged goods please contact email@example.com or call 512-497-2822 to receive instructions for returns.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
All our prints, whether on canvas or fine art paper, are printed on the highest quality mediums, acid free and fully archival to last for years.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.